CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > FAQ about the Future
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 1st March 2009, 03:17 PM
Administrator

Default timing of the Warning

Correction added March 28, 2010: please note, when reading this thread, that my date of Good Friday 2009 for the Warning was incorrect, and was updated to Good Friday 2010.

I often get e-mails from persons who present their idea that the Warning will actually occur many years from now. Usually they base this claim on one idea that they have; they have not looked at all of the available material on the subject.

Conchita was told by the Virgin Mary that there would be three Popes after John 23, and then the set of predicted events would begin (the first event of which is the Warning). This point is often misstated or misunderstood. It does not mean that there will only be three Popes after John 23, nor does it mean that the world will end after those three Popes. This point about the three Popes means that the Warning will occur during the reign of the next Pope after those three. So there would be a length of time from the reception of the private revelation about the Warning, to the Warning, and during that time of waiting three papacies would occur.

After John 23:
Paul 6
John Paul 1
John Paul 2

So now we are in the reign of Pope Benedict 16. The Warning must occur during his reign. Therefore, it cannot occur at a much later time.

Also, the Warning occurs about a year before the Miracle, and the Miracle coincides with a feast of a young martyr of the Eucharist. I've already written on this subject in detail, so here I'll just say that May 13th, 2010 is the only date that fits the criteria for the day of the Miracle in the near future.

There are numerous other considerations, such as that the Angelic Shepherd is already given the Seal, and that the great monarch has been born (and is a child now), and that the war of the great monarch (WW4) ends when he is about 40 years old, and there is the 70 weeks of years in the Book of Daniel, and the time needed for various events to unfold that are predicted in the book of Revelation.

As a result of these and many other factors, the Warning cannot occur any later than 2009. And of course, Good Friday is the day indicated by Scripture about the Warning:

[Zechariah]
{12:10} And I will pour out upon the house of David and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of prayers. And they will look upon me, whom they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only son, and they will feel sorrow over him, as one would be sorrowful at the death of a firstborn.
Old 1st March 2009, 10:29 PM

Ron,

Is it known what time the announcement will be made on April 7th? I was thinking of midnight, but could it be early morning, Medjugorje time (GMT+1)?
Old 1st March 2009, 11:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Ron,

Is it known what time the announcement will be made on April 7th? I was thinking of midnight, but could it be early morning, Medjugorje time (GMT+1)?

The seer has only said that Fr. would announce it three days before.
She did not specify the hour.
I'm saying that it is April 10th for the Warning,
and so three days before would be April 7th, but that is my conclusion.
The visionaries have not said anything yet.
Old 2nd March 2009, 12:11 PM
Administrator

Also, Good Friday is, in a sense, the first deed of salvation history,
and so it is fitting that the Warning (the first deed of the tribulation)
occur on Good Friday.

The deeds of God in salvation history stretch from Creation to the creation of the human race to the history of the chosen people to the lives of Christ and Mary to the history of the Church. The summit of all the deeds of God in salvation history is the salvific death of Christ on the Cross.

Now the Immaculate Conception is a fruit of the tree of Christ's sacrifice on the Cross. Even though the IC occurred before the Sacrifice, the Sacrifice is first, not in time but in causality. If Christ did not die, then Mary would not be pure. So the Sacrifice of Christ is the cause and source of all the graces of salvation history, even those before Christ.

So it is fitting that the Warning occur on Good Friday, since the Warning is the first event of the tribulation, and the Sacrifice of Christ on Good Friday is the first event of salvation history.
Old 3rd March 2009, 10:23 PM

Default Makes sense to me

It seems to me that Good Friday, Easter Sunday, The Ascension and Christmas are the four most powerful and symbolic days of our faith. It makes perfect sense on so many levels that the Warning would occur on Good Friday.
Old 4th March 2009, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garabandalg View Post
It makes perfect sense on so many levels that the Warning would occur on Good Friday.

Hi Gabriel,

Little Mary's message #2259 also highlights your case by saying "The day will come in God’s most perfect timing", so begin today".

I recommend reading and reflecting on the entire #2259 message just once more when you get a chance, to gain additional insight to what is really important to our Catholic faith.
Old 4th March 2009, 03:30 PM

Ron,
I did a little searching but couldn't find it. Where can I find it in this forum, for to read #2259 message and some of other past messages of Little Mary's? Do we have them stored somewhere here or in the archives?
Thanks.
Old 4th March 2009, 05:38 PM
Administrator

here are most of the messages:

http://www.catholicplanet.com/appari...-Messages2.pdf
Old 15th March 2009, 09:57 AM

Default 13 Good Reasons for a Warning from God to occur

Following on from what Ron valuable insights have been, here is my two cents worth:-

1. Providential - Falls within Year of St Paul -Paul’s pivotal Highlight in his life being the Damascus experience - June 2008 –June 2009
2. Garabandal Apparitions – Timing of : Conchita turned 60 on Feb 7th in 2009, Joey Lamangino (born 27th June 1931) has failing and frail health, he had a heart attack in 1999, and will be almost 80 years old a year after on Ascension Thursday May 13th 2010.
3. Medjugorje - 1st Secret description & timing of 2nd Secret
4. Scripture verses - Zechariah 12:10 – Acts 9:1-4, John 16:8, Ezek 36:31-32
5. Pope Succession Timing – Occurs 2nd last pope (St Benedict) before the last pope (‘Peter the Roman’) is exiled - St Malachy.
6. Little Mary Messages – At least 21 messages inferring the day of Good Friday, but no actual year given.
7. St Edmund Campion – 16th Century prophecy
8. Elizabeth Canori-Mora’s – vision in 1825
9. Blessed Anna Maria Taigi’s vision
10. Father Gobbi
11. Maria Esperanza – The Fourth Message of Betania
12. 3rd Secret of Fatima - St Michael the archangel, with the flaming sword that appears to set the world on Fire, with an intense flash of light accompanied by an interior Warning, that precedes the coming events to the next Pope (Pius XIII) who has to flee the Vatican, is captured and dies in exile, which has come under attack by a coalition of extremist governed Islamic states that militarily takes over much of Christian Europe
13. Anguera, Bahia, Brazil Similar to the 3rd Secret of Fatima On , is echoed in the messages from Our Lady of Peace # 2996 on May 13th 2008 – “A moment of grand agony will come to the Church. Blood from the consecrated faithful will flow down from the high mountain. The Church of My Jesus will live the sorrow of calvary. A man clothed in white will be persecuted and killed. The faithful will have to weep and lament on the feast of a great martyr”.

So in summarising the numbers also have it!
As it has been previously pointed out by Shane:-
33 days from President Bush allowing limited curbs on embryonic stem cell research on August 9 2001 comes the September 11th attacks.
33 days from when ‘President’ Obama signed off on March 7th, ending all restrictions on stem cell research on Government Federal funding, comes the Good Friday 2009 Warning.
33 days from Good Friday comes the First Anniversary of Fatima – May 13th, All the monthly apparitions were on the 13th for Fatima. One year later – “The Miracle” on May13th.
The timing of the Ascension Thursday -13th May 2010 Miracle is codependent on when the Warning occurs.
–It will also be the 5th anniversary of Pope Benedict’s fast track public announcement on May 13th 2005 of Pope John Paul’s sainthood process, that also happens to be the feast day of Blessed Imelda Lambertini who died in 1333 during the feast of Ascension Thursday, which has only occurred 18 times on May13th until 1999. The next May 13th - Feast of the Ascension Day after 2010 is 2021. So therefore timing is critical allowing virtually no room for any postponement of the upcoming events.
Old 15th March 2009, 11:31 PM

Well done Paul, good synopsis!

Looking around online at the April 10th prediction, many seem to be doubtful because they don't feel any indications that it will happen now; many are even expecting clear signals in the time period beforehand before it happens. While I agree that in just 3 weeks or so, the Warning will happen is hard to believe, with it being so close, but to most people that is exactly what it will be; a warning, which will take many by surprise. For me myself, I think the shock will really hit home when I see the events announced.

Shane
Closed Thread