CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > General > Photos
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18th March 2010, 05:22 AM

A Fr Petar Ljubicic interview transcript

Fr. Petar: [about the release of secrets]: "…Very simple…ten days before Mirjana gives the cloth [parchment w/secrets written by Our Lady] …I will fast for seven days, and three days before it happens, I have to tell the people what is going on and off…very simple and very clear…I can just say – everything just get closer and closer. In the whole world, the situation was never so sad and so bad. The crisis that we are facing was never like this before. There was never in the history this many sick and people unbelievers that it is right now, sinners. And we are feeling that something has to happen very quickly. Like this, it cannot continue too long…that God has to completely...do something very fast. That God has to show to SATAN and to HELL that it’s THE END! He cannot go on anymore! "

http://apparitionscomments.blogspot....nscriptio.html
Old 11th April 2010, 11:13 AM
Bonaventure

This is very powerful. Fr. Petar spoke at a Marian Conference in Long Island a year back. I had the privilege of being there. He spoke very similarly with Fr. Gio from NJ as his interpreter. He never spoke of the secrets, his role in the secrets, the parchment etc...
The focus of his talk was on man's sinfulness, confession, the Eucharist, prayer and living a life aligned with the Gospels and teachings of the church.
His manner was somewhat harsh.

He was promoting a book which he signed for me....it is very good. I gave it to my dad who is a tremendous conservative and devout Catholic. He thoroughly enjoyed it but called it "intense"....