CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Practical Preparations
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 3rd November 2009, 01:23 AM
Administrator

Default Desolation and Upheaval

The first part of the tribulation begins and ends with desolation.

The Warning is like a spiritual desolation, showing the whole world
all the sins on every conscience all at once. April 2nd, 2010.

The Three Days of Darkness is a physical desolation for the world,
killing about one third of humanity, and devastating the infrastructure
of modern society. March 29, 30, 31, ending on the morning of April 1, 2040.

Thirty years for the first part of the tribulation.

The upheaval is the changes that will occur throughout the whole world,
because some persons will repent, some will reject repentance and become
more sinful, and some will die at the shock of seeing their sins.

There is also a specific upheaval in the Middle East, in reaction to the
Warning and also in reaction to the Miracle, that the unrepentant wicked
seize power, and next begin World War 3.
Old 3rd November 2009, 12:43 PM
supporting member

I think it is a merciful act itself that the lesser tribulation is only 30 years. I was getting ready to graduate from high school 30 years ago. It is a short period of time but in which much will occur.
Old 3rd November 2009, 06:28 PM

It would seem like the year 2010 will be momentous and filled with significant events both supernatural and man made. I feel there will be very little respite as the events will unfold.

I was just going over in my mind the events for 2010: Warning, Repentance, Miracle, upheaval, nuke on NYC, WW3, death of our Pope...what else?
Old 3rd November 2009, 06:49 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontifex View Post
It would seem like the year 2010 will be momentous and filled with significant events both supernatural and man made. I feel there will be very little respite as the events will unfold.

I was just going over in my mind the events for 2010: Warning, Repentance, Miracle, upheaval, nuke on NYC, WW3, death of our Pope...what else?

I think you meant to say: Warning, Consolation, Miracle.

Huge changes are in store for 2010. But what else should we expect for the start of the tribulation? It cannot be a subtle event; it has to be an event or rather a series of events that cause the whole world to notice, even non-believers. For the tribulation is not for the Church only, but for all humanity.
Old 3rd November 2009, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
I think you meant to say: Warning, Consolation, Miracle.

Huge changes are in store for 2010. But what else should we expect for the start of the tribulation? It cannot be a subtle event; it has to be an event or rather a series of events that cause the whole world to notice, even non-believers. For the tribulation is not for the Church only, but for all humanity.

I completely agree. There is no other way for mankind to turn back to God than to undergo a great deal of suffering. Only then will we start recognizing our frailty and seek conversion. There really is no other way for mankind to take notice. Our world is so self-sufficient today! There will be lots of confusion during this upcoming year.
Old 3rd November 2009, 07:59 PM
supporting member

Default A time of great consternation

I believe that the seers from Garabandal have indicated that the Warning will occur during a time of great consternation in the world. This leads me to believe that we will see many un-welcomed global events during the first quarter of next year. That is not very far away.
Old 5th November 2009, 03:19 AM

No, it's not very far away. The Oct 31 message from Brazil seems to reinforce this:

Dear Sons and Daughters, do not live far from The Lord. Return to Him Who loves you and knows you by name. God expects much from you. Know that now is the right moment for you to be converted and be reconciled with God. Donīt back out. I am your Mom and I come from heaven to call you to be like My Son Jesus in everything. I donīt want to force you, but listen to Me. God is in a hurry. Donīt leave what you have to do for tomorrow. Flee from malice. Donīt judge nor condemn anyone. Only God is the supreme Judge. Humanity is living is a time of great tensions and heading towards a great abyss. The force of nature will provoke phenomenens never seen before. Objects will be thrown from the earth by a force that no one can explai n. Forces will arise from the depths of the earth that leave men preoccupied, but I want to tell you that God will not abandon His people. Pray. You will yet see things that human eyes have never seen. Keep to the path that I have pointed out. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.
Old 5th November 2009, 03:35 AM
TheGiftOfLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan A View Post
No, it's not very far away. The Oct 31 message from Brazil seems to reinforce this:

Dear Sons and Daughters, do not live far from The Lord. Return to Him Who loves you and knows you by name. God expects much from you. Know that now is the right moment for you to be converted and be reconciled with God. Donīt back out. I am your Mom and I come from heaven to call you to be like My Son Jesus in everything. I donīt want to force you, but listen to Me. God is in a hurry. Donīt leave what you have to do for tomorrow. Flee from malice. Donīt judge nor condemn anyone. Only God is the supreme Judge. Humanity is living is a time of great tensions and heading towards a great abyss. The force of nature will provoke phenomenens never seen before. Objects will be thrown from the earth by a force that no one can explai n. Forces will arise from the depths of the earth that leave men preoccupied, but I want to tell you that God will not abandon His people. Pray. You will yet see things that human eyes have never seen. Keep to the path that I have pointed out. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Dan, Which apparition site is this from? Can you get me the website?
Old 6th November 2009, 03:23 AM

This one: http://www.apelosurgentes.com.br/english/

Most of it pertains to Brazil but it also mentions other countries. Ron also has it listed on his site.

Last edited by Dan A : 6th November 2009 at 03:27 AM.
Old 17th March 2010, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKallin View Post
I believe that the seers from Garabandal have indicated that the Warning will occur during a time of great consternation in the world. This leads me to believe that we will see many un-welcomed global events during the first quarter of next year. That is not very far away.

Ron, i was reading this thread and i passed through this post. It is astonishing indeed! Haiti earthquake, chili earthquake and many other events ring a bell, any thoughts?

Thanks.