CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > FAQ about the Future
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2nd December 2009, 08:46 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Default Our Lady's Final Messages from Medjugorje

Message of Our Lady given through Mirjana, Dec. 02. 2009.
Dear children,

At this time of preparation and joyful expectation I, as a mother, desire to point you to what is the most important, to your soul. Can my Son be born in it? Is it cleansed by love from lies, arrogance, hatred and malice? Above all else does your soul love God as your Father and does it love your fellow brother in Christ? I am pointing you to the way which will raise your soul to a complete union with my Son. I desire for my Son to be born in you. What a joy that would be for me as mother. Thank you.
================================================== ==
After this message, Our Lady will only be giving 7 more before April 2nd.

I wonder if any of the 3 remaining visionaries will receive their 10th secret before the warning.
Old 26th December 2009, 07:00 AM
TheGiftOfLife

Default Monthly Message and Annual Apparition To Jakov On December 25th 2009

"Dear children! On this joyful day, I bring all of you before my Son, the King of Peace, that He may give you His peace and blessing. Little children, in love share that peace and blessing with others. Thank you for having responded to my call."

================================================== ===

At the last daily apparition to Jakov Colo on September 12th, 1998, Our Lady told him that henceforth he would have one apparition a year, every December 25th, on Christmas Day. This is also how it was this year. The apparition began at 14:35 am and lasted 12 minutes. Our Lady gave the following message:

"Dear children! All of this time in which God in a special way permits me to be with you, I desire to lead you on the way that leads to Jesus and to your salvation. My little children, you can find salvation only in God and therefore, especially on this day of grace with little Jesus in my arms, I call you to permit Jesus to be born in your hearts. Only with Jesus in your heart can you set out on the way of salvation and eternal life. Thank you for having responded to my call."

Our Lady will be giving 7 more messages before April 2nd. (I made a mistake in the last post. It was 9 at that point)

Last edited by TheGiftOfLife : 26th December 2009 at 07:07 AM.
Old 31st December 2009, 03:27 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Default A video of Jacov's apparition 12/25/2009

A video of Jacov's apparition 12/25/2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8WQMb_4BFM
Old 2nd January 2010, 12:39 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Default Our Lady's message given through Mirjana Jan. 2nd. 2010.

Our Lady's message given through Mirjana Jan. 2nd. 2010.

Dear children,

Today I am calling you to, with complete trust and love, set out with me, because I desire to acquaint you with my Son. Do not be afraid, my children, I am here with you, I am next to you. I am showing you the way to forgive yourselves, to forgive others, and, with sincere repentance of heart, to kneel before the Father. Make everything die in you that hinders you from loving and saving – that you may be with Him and in Him. Decide for a new beginning, a beginning of sincere love of God Himself. Thank you.

Our Lady will be giving 6 more messages before April 2nd but not including April 2nd.

Jan 25
Feb 2
Feb 25
March 2
March 18 (Mirjana's yearly Birthday)
March 25

Last edited by TheGiftOfLife : 2nd January 2010 at 12:43 PM.
Old 2nd January 2010, 03:35 PM

Gift of Life....
Thank you for these timely posts.

Joey
Old 25th January 2010, 08:52 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Default Our Lady's message given through Mirjana Jan. 25th, 2010.

Our Lady's message given through Mirjana Jan. 25th, 2010.

“Dear children! May this time be a time of personal prayer for you, so that the seed of faith may grow in your hearts; and may it grow into a joyful witness to others. I am with you and I desire to inspire you all: grow and rejoice in the Lord Who has created you. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

Our Lady will be giving 5 more messages before April 2nd but not including April 2nd.
Old 2nd February 2010, 04:23 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Default Our Lady's message given through Mirjana Feb. 2nd, 2010.

Our Lady's message given through Mirjana Feb. 2nd, 2010.

Dear children;
With motherly love, today I call you to be a lighthouse to all souls who wander in the darkness of ignorance of God's love. That you may shine all the brighter and draw all the more souls, do not permit the untruths which come out of your mouth to silence your consience. Be perfect. I am leading you with my motherly hand – a hand of love. Thank you

Our Lady will be giving 4 more messages before April 2nd but not including April 2nd.
Old 2nd February 2010, 06:23 PM
supporting member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGiftOfLife View Post
Our Lady's message given through Mirjana Feb. 2nd, 2010.

Dear children;
With motherly love, today I call you to be a lighthouse to all souls who wander in the darkness of ignorance of God's love. That you may shine all the brighter and draw all the more souls, do not permit the untruths which come out of your mouth to silence your consience. Be perfect. I am leading you with my motherly hand – a hand of love. Thank you

Our Lady will be giving 4 more messages before April 2nd but not including April 2nd.

Ron, if the conscience is silenced, then it does not bother you. You convince yourself that the lies you make are in fact not lies. The Blessed Mother is calling us to perfection. Even a perfection that goes beyond what the warning can correct. Thoughts?
Old 2nd February 2010, 06:37 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy View Post
Ron, if the conscience is silenced, then it does not bother you. You convince yourself that the lies you make are in fact not lies. The Blessed Mother is calling us to perfection. Even a perfection that goes beyond what the warning can correct. Thoughts?

The Warning can correct this type of error, of lying to yourself in order to silence your own conscience. This figure of speech does not imply that the conscience does not realize that these are lies. Also, a conscience cannot be silenced (ignored, fallen into disuse, etc.) without sin. No one could have invincible ignorance to such an extent, because the moral law is accessible to reason. No one reasonbly thinks that they should lie to themselves and disregard moral truth.
Old 3rd February 2010, 04:53 AM

Default Discomfort now means eternal comfort later....

Sin seeks to enhance its comfort in one's mind and soul through a myriad of rationalizations, false promises, and moral resolutions whose validity is no better or, for that matter, no more successful, than the pathetic New Year's resolutions made by most of us whose shelf life is a few days or weeks at most.

Being close to God demands that one fight the false, apparent comfort of sin and demand, even seek, the discomfort of honest self-appraisal and, in a sense, continuous dissatisfaction with one's moral state. I cannot hope to reach the comfort of God's arms unless I experience and thirst for the discomfort of His truth reflected within my soul and mind.

I think that we should each strive to ignite our own mini-warning within our conscience as soon and as often as we can in preparation for God's version. Sin is the fruit of lies, and it shuns and flees truth while we must seek and embrace that truth.