CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > FAQ about the Future
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 3rd February 2010, 10:48 AM

If someone persists on fooling his conscience and disregarding its directives, he will lose sensibility to sin as time goes by.

St Paul says something like "the animal/carnal man does not understand the things of the spirit". I think this has to do with the gradual loss of conscience sensibility that grows with the persistence in sin. However, the lack of conscience sensibility due to perseverance in sin isn't without fault of the subject. Like a serial killer that after some victims stops having difficulty sleeping.

Fortunately, this "sleepy" conscience is not dead altogether (although debilitated). It can re-awake more and more with each conversion act one does.
Old 3rd February 2010, 04:07 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy View Post
Ron, if the conscience is silenced, then it does not bother you. You convince yourself that the lies you make are in fact not lies. The Blessed Mother is calling us to perfection. Even a perfection that goes beyond what the warning can correct. Thoughts?

Sammy, I have personally experienced untruths which came out of my mouth that silenced my conscience. Silenced in the sense that I made the lie take precedence and that was more important at the time than addresssing reality and truth.

I hope this helps put the message in better perspective.
Old 12th February 2010, 04:52 AM
TheGiftOfLife

Default Mirjana's Birthday Apparition on March 18th

Ron,

Mirjana received a personal, yearly apparition every March 18th for her Birthday. This would be about 5 days before she tells Fr. Petar.

Does this provide any validation to you or do you think it is just a coincidence.
Old 13th February 2010, 06:00 AM

Default Sometimes the ifs add up to more than if....

I think that when one sees enough coincidences come together, the possibility of something more increases...
Old 13th February 2010, 12:25 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGiftOfLife View Post
Ron,

Mirjana received a personal, yearly apparition every March 18th for her Birthday. This would be about 5 days before she tells Fr. Petar.

Does this provide any validation to you or do you think it is just a coincidence.

I think it is just a coincidence.
Old 13th February 2010, 04:23 PM

Our lady said that when the secrets begin to unfold, we will know that the 2 and 18 of each months were not chosen randomly, they have been chosen for a specific purpose, any thoughts Ron?

Last edited by zouxi : 13th February 2010 at 04:37 PM.
Old 13th February 2010, 05:55 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zouxi View Post
Our lady said that when the secrets begin to unfold, we will know that the 2 and 18 of each months were not chosen randomly, they have been chosen for a specific purpose, any thoughts Ron?

The 2nd is the date of the Warning.

I'm not sure what the meaning of the 18th is.
The 18th is the third Sunday of Easter this year;
perhaps the Church will proclaim some special feast for that day.
Old 13th February 2010, 05:59 PM

Thanks Ron
Old 13th February 2010, 06:58 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by zouxi View Post

I think you meant to say the 25th and not the 18th as the 18th is not a monthly message, it is a once a year apparition to Mirjana which is her birthday. Our lady promised to appear to her once a year after her apparitions stopped. I would say the significance of the 18th is that its Mirjana's birthday and having no meaning globally.

The 25th is the montly message give through Marija, the 25th is obviously the birthday of Christ.

Mirjana gets a yearly apparition on March 18th her birthday and evey 2nd of the month
Ivanka Ivankovic-Elez only gets a yearly apparition on June 25th the anniverary of the apparitions
Jakov Colo only get a yearly apparition on December 25th.
THESE ABOVE 3 HAVE ALL 10 SECRETS

Marija Pavlovic-Lunetti gets daily apparitions and give the monthly message on the 25th of each month
Vicka Ivankovic-Mijatovic gets daily apparitions
Ivan Dragicevic gets daily apparitions
THESE ABOVE 3 HAVE 9 SECRETS

Zouix, can you provide more information as to where Our Lady has said that the days are significant?

Last edited by TheGiftOfLife : 13th February 2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 13th February 2010, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGiftOfLife View Post
I think you meant to say the 25th and not the 18th as the 18th is not a monthly message, it is a once a year apparition to Mirjana which is her birthday. Our lady promised to appear to her once a year after her apparitions stopped. I would say the significance of the 18th is that its Mirjana's birthday and having no meaning globally.

The 25th is the montly message give through Marija, the 25th is obviously the birthday of Christ.

Mirjana gets a yearly apparition on March 18th her birthday and evey 2nd of the month
Ivanka Ivankovic-Elez only gets a yearly apparition on June 25th the anniverary of the apparitions
Jakov Colo only get a yearly apparition on December 25th.
THESE ABOVE 3 HAVE ALL 10 SECRETS

Marija Pavlovic-Lunetti gets daily apparitions and give the monthly message on the 25th of each month
Vicka Ivankovic-Mijatovic gets daily apparitions
Ivan Dragicevic gets daily apparitions
THESE ABOVE 3 HAVE 9 SECRETS

Zouix, can you provide more information as to where Our Lady has said that the days are significant?

i read it many times in medjugorje websites and i heard it many times as well from the seers when i visited medjugorje (several times)