CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > FAQ about the Future
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14th February 2010, 01:26 AM
TheGiftOfLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by zouxi View Post
i read it many times in medjugorje websites and i heard it many times as well from the seers when i visited medjugorje (several times)

Thanks
Old 14th February 2010, 11:30 AM
TheGiftOfLife

Here is the video of Mirjana receiving the Feb 2nd apparition

She is fluent in Italian and she speaks to the crowd, if someone know Italian and would like to translate that would be appreciated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU73xW-pU_w
Old 25th February 2010, 10:10 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Default Our Lady's message given through Mirjana Feb. 25th, 2010

Our Lady's message given through Mirjana Feb. 25th, 2010

"Dear children! In this time of grace, when nature also prepares to give the most beautiful colors of the year, I call you, little children, to open your hearts to God the Creator for Him to transform and mould you in His image, so that all the good which has fallen asleep in your hearts may awaken to a new life and a longing towards eternity. Thank you for having responded to my call."

There will be giving 3 more messages before April 2nd but not including April 2nd
Old 2nd March 2010, 04:19 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Default Our Lady's message given through Mirjana March 2nd, 2010

Our Lady's message given through Mirjana March 2nd, 2010

Dear children,

In this special time of your effort to be all the closer to my Son, to His suffering, but also to the love with which He bore it, I desire to tell you that I am with you. I will help you to triumph over errors and temptations with my grace. I will teach you love, love which wipes away all sins and makes you perfect, love which gives you the peace of my Son now and forever. Peace with you and in you, because I am the Queen of Peace. Thank you.

Our Lady will be giving 2 more messages before April 2nd but not including April 2nd
Old 2nd March 2010, 05:51 PM

Default Two interesting messages in the horizon

It will be interesting to see what these two final messages contain in view of what may be coming.
Old 3rd March 2010, 12:49 PM
Administrator

a faithful non-member reader asked me to post a few comments she has:

"
18 May 1920 2 April 2005 - Pope JP II's birth and death dates. That has global significance. Mirjana and Pope JP II share the same birthday.
Note, he died on April 2...

2nd of the month is the day for non-believers, and now the day of the warning!
Astronomically, they think Jesus was crucified on April 3, 33 AD. So He was handed over on April 2...?

Significant dates at Garabandal
October 18, 1961
July 18 The Host miracle
June 18, 1965

There were 2 messages at Garabandal
There were 18 apparitions at Lourdes

And then there is the 13th
October 13, the miracle of the sun at Fatima
May 13, the start of the apparitions at Fatima - and also the day the Pope was shot. This May 13, 2010 is Ascension Thursday and will be the day of the miracle...
"
Old 3rd March 2010, 12:54 PM
Administrator

my comments:

It is interesting that Mirjana and JP2 share the same birthday. The date of JP2's birth and death, the 18th and the 2nd seem more significant, though. My date for the Warning is the date fo JP2's death, and for the Miracle, the date he was shot. (But that is not the reason that I chose either date.) This coincidence seems to indicate that JP2 is one of the Popes who will be canonized at the time of the Miracle (if I'm correct that a canonization of Popes is the event in the Church that Conchita mentioned).

My research into Biblical chronology gives the date of Christ's death as April 7th, 19 A.D.
Old 3rd March 2010, 06:09 PM

Default Profound in many ways and could be still more

All of this is very powerful in a way I find hard to describe. Certainly if the Warning occurs as noted, the other parts will gain that much more power.
Old 3rd March 2010, 11:08 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
a faithful non-member reader asked me to post a few comments she has:

"
18 May 1920 2 April 2005 - Pope JP II's birth and death dates. That has global significance. Mirjana and Pope JP II share the same birthday."

Just to clarify, Mirjana and JPII only share the same day, the 18th, Mirjana was born in March and JPII is May.
Old 7th March 2010, 05:21 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Default Videos

Here is the link of Marija's apparition on February 25th 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IT&v=NIgn46IlVkU

Not to be confused with Mirjana who gets an apparition on the 2nd of each month. Both their names look alike and when seen seperately you could get confused.