CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > FAQ about the Future
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 5th April 2011, 08:20 PM
Bonaventure

yes, Feyfifer...that is true. It is difficult to grasp. I have been present during several apparitions at 6pm in Medjugorje. I have to admit...I looked back at the choir loft constantly to see what was going on. In my humanness I could not grasp the Mother of God was there in the same church...I wanted to see the faces of the visionaries, though I couldn't. The final day, I sat outside of the church for the rosary. I prayed while the vision was occurring and the sun hit my face. When I opened my eyes, the miracle of the sun!!!! It went on for about 20 minutes. It was BEAUTIFUL. Some pilgrims saw it, while others did not see it. But I saw it and it was a gift from God. I will never forget that day for the rest of my life.
Old 6th April 2011, 03:49 AM
TheGiftOfLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaventure View Post
When I opened my eyes, the miracle of the sun!!!!

Can you describe it? Did you see the verbal description of the same thing that happened in Fatima?
Old 6th April 2011, 05:45 PM

Default Wow!

Such an experience must truly be a gift from Heaven. You are truly fortunate to have seen this...
Old 6th April 2011, 10:10 PM
Bonaventure

No description would give it justice. To see it, you knew it was a miracle. The setting sun pulsed in the sky. Colors of the rainbow spewed off the edges. It appeared closer and farther away at times. I watched it for 30 minutes. Not everyone saw it but the people who couldn't were yelling at us that we would burn our retinas. But we didn't. The people that didn't see it received other gifts or miracles on the pilgrimage. Some were invited to the apparition room. Others went to visit Mostar with the military and collected relics with our priest from the wreckage of the church. I was brought back a chunk of the stained glass which I keep by my statue of Our Lady. We went to visit a blown out suspension bridge with the military. Our leader was brought to the site of a mass grave found filled with men, children and women, so he could share back in the US that thousands were martyred in Croatia by Bosnian Serbs. This was in '93 in the height of the war. We all had personal miracles. They were so numerous and we were the only pilgrim group in the area outside of one Italian group and one Polish group came in when we were leaving. I don't know why I was given that miracle of the sun experience. Probably because I needed it more than others who had greater faith than I. That was a huge part of my conversion back to my Catholicism.

Last edited by Bonaventure : 6th April 2011 at 10:24 PM.
Old 7th April 2011, 12:57 AM

I have the miracle of the sun captured on video, friends of mine went to Medjugorje in the early 90s it happened whilst they were there, and it truly is amazing to see the sun pulsate.
Old 7th April 2011, 05:56 PM

Default Very lyrical....

The dancing sun almost sounds like something St.Francis would sing about
Old 15th October 2013, 01:42 AM

Exclamation Russia turns to God while USA turns away?

At Fatima, OUr Lady said that Russia (might) be converted: I find the recent facts interesting:

"Vladimir Putin, ...went on a pilgrimage to St. Petersburg to see the belt of Our Lady and kissed it in public then asked the women of Russia to stop having abortions.
[Putin] spoke at Moscow University and said to the students the best thing they can do in life is to live as St. Francis of Assisi lived.

[Putin] frequently attends the Orthodox Liturgy.

[Putin] refuses to let young children to be taught about homosexuality." (www.spiritdaily.com; 10-14-13)
Old 24th November 2013, 09:58 PM

Thumbs down Iran gets relief from sanctions & more time to build bombs

"Since it was revealed in 2003, Iran's enrichment program has grown from a few dozen enriching centrifuges to more than 18,000 installed and more than 10,000 operating. The machines have produced tons of low-enriched uranium, which can be turned into weapons grade material.

Iran also has stockpiled almost 440 pounds of higher-enriched uranium in a form that can be converted more quickly to fissile warhead material than the low-enriched uranium. Its supply is nearly enough for one bomb."
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/11...-program/print

And the above is only the stuff we know about. How much more is hidden in mountains, etc., that the western powers don't know about.

Here comes nukes from Iran in the not too distant future, IMHO!