CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Practical Preparations
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23rd February 2010, 11:31 PM

Angry I am afraid....

Greetings Ron,

As days are passing and therefore april 2 is getting closer and closer with every sun shine. I hereby want to tell you that i am feeling a great fear whenever a glimpse of this terrifying idea surfes through my mind.

I fear the moment when the good friday will come, whereby i will find myself isolated from everything in this material life, reactionless from any external stimuli, only in front of my illuminated conscience.

I fear the fact that all my dirts, lack of love, sins and vices from eversince my trip in this eathly life, will be at one moment exposed to the father, how much i will look small in front of his greatness, how much i will look sinful in front of his holiness.

I fear the idea that less than 40 days will separate me from the beginning of a great tribulation, wherein i will be, amongst millions of faithfuls, facing devastating calamities, bloody wars, awful famines, and i will have to bear them with faith, courage, patience and love.

I fear the idea that i don't know whether God wants me to die as a martyr during the aformentioned period, or he wants me to feel the pains, to face the dangers, to fight for my religion,etc....

I admit that i am afraid, terrified and peaceless....whether this is caused by the burdens of my sins that are overshadowing the truthfulness of the upcoming moments, or it is a simple and natural part of my human weakness, i still do not know....

Ron, is what i feeling normal?

Thanks, just wanted to share with you my deep concerns though...

Last edited by zouxi : 23rd February 2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 23rd February 2010, 11:47 PM
Administrator

It is normal to be afraid in the face of the tribulation.

The Warning does not show you all of the sins of your life. Only after death, at the particular judgment, are we shown all the good and bad in our whole life. The Warning only shows you the sins currently on your conscience. So if you examine your conscience, and make a good confession, and do penance, then you should have a much easier time during the Warning than most of humanity. Much, much easier by comparison.

[Luke]
{12:32} Do not be afraid, little flock; for it has pleased your Father to give you the kingdom.
Old 23rd February 2010, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
It is normal to be afraid in the face of the tribulation.

The Warning does not show you all of the sins of your life. Only after death, at the particular judgment, are we shown all the good and bad in our whole life. The Warning only shows you the sins currently on your conscience. So if you examine your conscience, and make a good confession, and do penance, then you should have a much easier time during the Warning than most of humanity. Much, much easier by comparison.

[Luke]
{12:32} Do not be afraid, little flock; for it has pleased your Father to give you the kingdom.

Thank you Ron, you are making things easier on me

God bless..
Old 24th February 2010, 12:51 AM

Dear Zouxi, I hope that you do not object to me responding to your post. I, too, am concerned about what is to take place during the Warning and the coming tribulation. Also, I worry for my children, as I do not want to see them suffer. What I try to do is to place all of my trust in the Sacred Heart of Jesus. He will not allow us to endure anything beyond our strength and will give us the grace ( when we are in need of it ), to handle whatever comes our way. I have consecrated myself and children to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.I know in my soul that She will keep us safe from evil and will lead us to Her Son. Remember the words of John Paul II- Be Not Afraid!
P.S. Wear the Brown Scapular and say the Rosary.
Old 24th February 2010, 08:12 PM

Wink Omnia in bonum

Remember what St Paul says: "All turns out for the good of those who love God".
Whatever may happen, it is part of God's plan for each one of us, so we should not fear as long as we try to love God
What we should try is to find how God might want us to behave according to each circumstance, no matter how "good" or "bad" they might appear.
God bless,
Old 24th February 2010, 08:23 PM
Administrator

Also, the day of Consolation is only a couple of days after the Warning, so everyone who finds the Warning burdensome will have something to look forward to, an event that will lift that burden.
Old 24th February 2010, 08:54 PM

I am afraid of God and my sins too, but that can only lead to good things. I think God wants to lead the Faithful to the point where one's strength flows from complete trust (in God) in a very real and concrete way. At least that is what I gather from Isaiah and the Wisdom books, Psalms, etc. To get there is a process, but he made us for these times. So that is comforting.
Old 24th February 2010, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Also, the day of Consolation is only a couple of days after the Warning, so everyone who finds the Warning burdensome will have something to look forward to, an event that will lift that burden.

Ron, the day of consolation will even lift the burdens of the most grave sinners, and even the most stubborn sinners that do not acknowledge and take advantage of the miracle?
Old 24th February 2010, 10:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zouxi View Post
Ron, the day of consolation will even lift the burdens of the most grave sinners, and even the most stubborn sinners that do not acknowledge and take advantage of the miracle?

No, if a sinner rejects the Warning, he receives no Consolation, at least as I understand these events.
Old 24th February 2010, 11:15 PM

Quote:
No, if a sinner rejects the Warning, he receives no Consolation, at least as I understand these events.

Thank you indeed