CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Practical Preparations
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25th February 2010, 01:40 AM

The Warning is actually the greatest gift God could give us on this earth, I mean, having an illuminating knowledge of my sins and then being able to know what those are and then to confess them. Think about how you will feel when you step out of that confessional.

Last edited by daytonafreak : 25th February 2010 at 02:07 AM.
Old 17th March 2010, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonafreak View Post
The Warning is actually the greatest gift God could give us on this earth, I mean, having an illuminating knowledge of my sins and then being able to know what those are and then to confess them. Think about how you will feel when you step out of that confessional.

You're exactly right! I have been thinking of that, too. I always wish to know "sin" better -- to be able to recognize it. How many things have I done, not done, said, or thought, that I don't think of as sin and, therefore, do not confess.
Old 18th March 2010, 06:59 PM

Default Attacking sin proactively

A metaphor....bacteria often grows in darkness and does not do as well in light. I think that sin is the same. When we shed light on it, its power decreases.
Old 20th March 2010, 03:42 AM

I hope and pray that everyone is having a blessed Lent.

I feel, at this time, there should be a discussion of the very likelihood that April 2, 2010 will pass without the first secret of Med. unfolding. I, like everyone here, have been following the events of Our Lady for many years. I have not seen any unusual activity in Med or have not heard of any unusual activity with the seers. I have seen and read the messages from March 2010 and have not seen any unusual pattern in the wording of these messages. I believe, at this point, there is a strong likelihood of the secrets not being revealed as discussed.

I do hope I am wrong but at this point, 2 weeks away from these extraordinary events, we need to be prepared for nothing occuring and continue on our faith journey...

thoughts?
Old 20th March 2010, 04:11 AM

I've been kind of wondering about the upcoming events. We cannot know yet, I certainly feel things are in the air especially with this health care reform and the heavy attacks on our Holy Father.

I just tell everyone to live their life as if it is their last opportunity to show their love for God.
Old 20th March 2010, 04:30 AM

Last year we learned a good lesson and I think we should keep that in mind. I know that I am much more prepared for the possibility that the secrets will not begin this year. I am hoping they will though, and we need to be prepared for that possibility too. So lets wait, pray, and watch.
Old 20th March 2010, 06:16 AM

I just wanted to share that my father-in-law has been waiting for the secrets, or the 'events', to happen for the last fifteen years at Easter! I hope this is the last year, because he does sound like a broken record.

For me, this is the last year. If they don't happen, they just don't and no point waiting for them from year to year at Easter. At least not in they way I have for the past two years... (i.e with a sense of certitude).

Anyways, we are three days away from the first/second secrets being revealed to Fr. Petar and ten days away from him revealing them to the world.
Old 20th March 2010, 12:17 PM

I am praying and hoping that it will occur this April 2, although a part of me realizes that it may not. Surely, though, the world is in need of this cleansing, either now or in the future. God's blessings to all of you....let us pray for one another and hope in the Lord.

Joey
Old 20th March 2010, 02:17 PM

As much as I would love to see a cleansing of this earth and restoration to all of God's creation, I do feel that I have so much work to do to help lead people back to the road to Heaven. I want to offer so much more up -- prayers and sacrifices.

I think all the predictions make really, really good sense but "thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven".
Old 20th March 2010, 03:38 PM

It is always good to be prepared for such a critical event in our salvation history, regardless of whether it will occur this year or not. We should likewise cease the opportunity to cleanse our souls from every remains of sins so that we are in our best shape spiritually when we face our conscience.

That being said, i do not care anymore whether the warning will occur as predicted by Ron or not, yet the same fear is still stricking me nonetheless.