CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Practical Preparations
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 17th March 2010, 09:36 PM

Question Ron availability during the warning

Greetings Ron,

As we are getting closer to the warning, i wonder how much you will be ready to answer our questions/reply to our PMs and e-mails in the upcoming period. Moreover, i believe that you will have busy moments though, however we ( starting by myself) will be in deep and constant need for your answers, advices and replies to our religious and spiritual queries nonetheless.

That being said, i fully understand the fact that, especially in the period between the warning and the miracle, you will be busy and working for your own spiritual health and therefore you may not have the same readiness you are having now.

Thank you.
Old 20th March 2010, 04:31 PM

As this thread went unnoticed ( i am not saying on purpose ), from my side, i will continue contacting you Ron during the first days after the tribulation begins and wish hereby that God's grace leads me all the way.
Old 20th March 2010, 04:45 PM
Administrator

I hope and expect to have the same availability to post and to answer questions as before the Warning.

At that time, the members should not treat me as the main source or only source of information on the Faith or on these eschatological events. You can often find the answers to questions in other sources, or in this group but from other members. So people should not expect to rely to heavily on me. But I do expect and hope to be available.