CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Catholic Continuing Education > Theology of the Body
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 31st March 2011, 12:36 PM
Administrator

Default Fr. John Hollowell accused of anti-gay indoctrination

A Catholic priest has come under fire from homosexual activists for “anti-gay indoctrination” after he taught his students what the Catholic Church teaches about homosexuality in his high school course on gay “marriage.”
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pri...an-view-of-ho/

Here is Fr. Hollowell's blog:
http://on-this-rock.blogspot.com/

[John]
{15:18} If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before you.
{15:19} If you had been of the world, the world would love what is its own. Yet truly, you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world; because of this, the world hates you.
{15:20} Remember my saying that I told you: The servant is not greater than his Lord. If they have persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they have kept my word, they will keep yours also.
{15:21} But all these things they will do to you because of my name, for they do not know him who sent me.
{15:22} If I had not come and had not spoken to them, they would not have sin. But now they have no excuse for their sin.
{15:23} Whoever hates me, hates my Father also.
{15:24} If I had not accomplished among them works that no other person has accomplished, they would not have sin. But now they have both seen me, and they have hated me and my Father.
{15:25} But this is so that the word may be fulfilled which was written in their law: ‘For they hated me without cause.’
Old 31st March 2011, 03:11 PM

Default Typical and more to come....

Nothing short of the Pope and all his cardinals marching in a gay pride parade will satisfy these people who want to jam their lifestyle down everyone's throat. their motto is preach anti-hate while hating all those who dare to tell them they are wrong...
Old 31st March 2011, 03:56 PM
Administrator

[Matthew]
{5:11} Blessed are you when they have slandered you, and persecuted you, and spoken all kinds of evil against you, falsely, for my sake:
{5:12} be glad and exult, for your reward in heaven is plentiful. For so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Old 31st March 2011, 04:54 PM

I think fear is an element of this negative reaction in some way. It would help in explaining why the homosexual lobby is so aggressively militant and defensive. People living a homosexual lifestyle are uncomfortable with what the Church teaches, since it directly and forcefully contradicts their way of living, and they realise that in the eyes of the Church, what they are doing is sinful, even gravely so if they choose to act on such disordered tendencies.
Yet modern society takes much of the blame for this, I think, as it actively promotes such a lifestyle, with media persons and celebrities explicitly favouring homosexuals. It is disturbing, for example, in universities, where one can see so many young people following this lifestyle; it seems to be very much 'in vogue', as they say. Confusion is rampant.

Shane
Old 31st March 2011, 07:22 PM

I visit this site every day, even if it’s only for 5 quick minutes I read all new posts, unfortunately I don’t reply to much just in case [ I do a foot in mouth post].
I must say how much I have noticed that members from Ron’s great forum come from all corners of the world and every country seems to have the same satanic attacks.
Shane your statement regarding this lifestyle is [in vogue] is so true, the forces of evil have roamed the entire earth, it certainly brings the words of St Peter to my mind “Be vigilant at all times for your enemy the devil is prowling round like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
God the father almighty please be with us and our families during these days.
Old 31st March 2011, 11:21 PM

Default Two tragedies wrapped in one sad tale....

If God is about peace then the homosexual lobby is about anything but, as it spends most of its time in a defensive, abusive, hypocritical, victimized stance full of resentment, rancor, and utter hatred of anyone who dares to point out their wrong...it is pathetic, sad, and tragic really....although what is more pathetic sad and tragic is how many contort and twist themselves to satisfy and appease this sad group.....