CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Catholic Continuing Education > About This Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12th July 2011, 02:11 AM
Ron Conte Ron Conte is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,565
Default

I've now added an option for members (or non-member readers) to make a small one time dontation through PayPal.
http://www.catholicplanet.net/forum/subscribe.htm

Please give as you see fit, in accord with God's grace and the circumstances of your life.

thanks,


Ron
__________________
Ron Conte
Roman Catholic theologian
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13th July 2011, 10:00 PM
Brother Brother is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,752
Default

Just to clarify, the one-time donators can donate again at a later time if they feel so, correct?....

I say that in case someone who would like to donate now and perhaps some time later if he/she is able to, thinks that they don't have that option. Or if they think that the one-time donors can "literally" donate only once and no more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
Please keep any donations to a modest size, $5 or $10 is fine.

thanks,


Ron

What about someone who would like to make a one-time donation but for the whole year, would that person be able to make a higher donation if he/she is able and willing to?....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13th July 2011, 11:09 PM
Ron Conte Ron Conte is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,565
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
Just to clarify, the one-time donators can donate again at a later time if they feel so, correct?....

I say that in case someone who would like to donate now and perhaps some time later if he/she is able to, thinks that they don't have that option. Or if they think that the one-time donors can "literally" donate only once and no more.

Yes, a person can use the one time donation option again at a later time, if they wish. It is called one time because it is not automatically recurring each month, as the 'subscription' (supporting membership) is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
What about someone who would like to make a one-time donation but for the whole year, would that person be able to make a higher donation if he/she is able and willing to?....

Give as much as you see fit to give.
__________________
Ron Conte
Roman Catholic theologian
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 5th February 2012, 09:05 PM
zouxi zouxi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
Yes, a person can use the one time donation option again at a later time, if they wish. It is called one time because it is not automatically recurring each month, as the 'subscription' (supporting membership) is.



Give as much as you see fit to give.

ron, my country lebanon is not included in paypal, can i make a donation through credit card?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 5th February 2012, 09:28 PM
Ron Conte Ron Conte is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,565
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zouxi View Post
ron, my country lebanon is not included in paypal, can i make a donation through credit card?

No, I can't accept credit cards. But don't worry about making a donation. Your participation in the group and your kind words are sufficient for me.
__________________
Ron Conte
Roman Catholic theologian
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.