CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > FAQ about the Future
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16th January 2013, 04:00 AM
Administrator

Default How does the Tribulation begin?

My current view is that the tribulation begins with the set of events expressed in Scripture as the first horseman/first seal

[Revelation 6]
{6:1} And I saw that the Lamb had opened one of the seven seals. And I heard one of the four living creatures saying, in a voice like thunder: “Draw near and see.”
{6:2} And I saw, and behold, a white horse. And he who was sitting upon it was holding a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he went forth conquering, so that he might prevail.

The rider with a bow and crown, on a white horse, represents World War 3, which I believe will be a war between the Arab/Muslim nations of the Middle East and northern Africa against the West.

Unfortunately, Iran is getting ever closer to making nuclear bombs.
See my post:
Iran Crosses Nuclear Breakout Threshold: January, 2013

By my calculations, on or about 16 January 2013, Iran possesses enough enriched uranium gas (180 kg) to make one or more nuclear bombs. With 180 kg, they can make weapons grade uranium in 1.7 more months. By the end of January, the time required is reduced to 1.4 months. By April, the time required shrinks to less than one month.
Old 4th April 2013, 05:39 AM

Cool the tribulation has begun

one of the Medj seers, Ivan, made the comment a few months ago that the tribulation that Mary spoke of has already begun;

My guess is that he was talking about the catastrophes that struck New York with various "natural" disasters.

Now we have North Korea authorizing its military to attack the US with nukes. Do they have nukes? probably;
are they capable of hitting the USA? I would doubt it; didn't one of their missile tests fail recently?

I recall reading a bunch of catholic prophecy where St. John Bosco said that around this time the enemies of the church would go to war against "each other";

my guess is that wars are just around the corner; any thoughts on this anyone??

Old 4th April 2013, 10:17 AM

Default North Korea/Iran

No one knows for sure if North Korea has the capability of hitting the USA, but if war starts (sooner or later) in the Korean Peninsula and North Korea gets seriously in trouble, maybe Iran would help them by hitting the USA like Ron indicated: an EMP or nuclear bomb fired from a vessel in the Atlantic Ocean. Maybe Venezuela would also have a say on this, despite the presidential elections.
World War III would be very nasty: USA/South Korea/Israel/some European countries vs. North Korea/Iran/Venezuela/worldwide terrorist cells. With Russia and China watching.

Any thoughts on this?

Homo Viator
Old 4th April 2013, 12:40 PM
Administrator

My view is that Iran will obtain nukes and use one against New York City by sailing a ship containing a nuke into the harbor (right next to the U.N.). They would not "fire" the nuke from the ship, but just detonate it on the ship.

North Korea has the capability to do the same, a nuke on a ship, but they will not do so. Scripture says that the war (the first war of the tribulation) involved Persia (Iran) and Media (Iraq and the other Arab/Muslin nations in that region).
Old 3rd August 2015, 12:40 AM
supporting member

Default The Whore of Babylon

Considering the rapid descent of the United States (ie abortion, gay marriage, wars, etc) is it possible that our country is the Whore of Babylon that is referenced in the Apocalypse of St. John?
Old 3rd August 2015, 04:29 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKallin View Post
Considering the rapid descent of the United States (ie abortion, gay marriage, wars, etc) is it possible that our country is the Whore of Babylon that is referenced in the Apocalypse of St. John?

No, not at all. See my writings on the tribulation, esp. The Second Part of the Tribulation.
Old 10th August 2015, 01:48 AM

Default Congress Kills Obama's Iran Deal

That's my prediction...why ? you ask...because if there is a deal that sticks then Iran has to be a bit more reserved and patient in their attempt to build a bomb... because they know that in time they would achieve their goal....however, if one believes , as ron does, that this bomb will be detonated in NY in the near future, then the UN deal will not occur ...thats the simple answer...I can't imagine that the UN deal holds, AND Iran somehow build even a dirty bomb...if I am Iran, I bide my time and wait 10 yrs ...but as Ron has predicted, this bomb goes off soon...therefore , no deal occur and hostilities continue...
Old 10th August 2015, 11:17 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba25 View Post
That's my prediction...why ? you ask...because if there is a deal that sticks then Iran has to be a bit more reserved and patient in their attempt to build a bomb... because they know that in time they would achieve their goal....however, if one believes , as ron does, that this bomb will be detonated in NY in the near future, then the UN deal will not occur ...thats the simple answer...I can't imagine that the UN deal holds, AND Iran somehow build even a dirty bomb...if I am Iran, I bide my time and wait 10 yrs ...but as Ron has predicted, this bomb goes off soon...therefore , no deal occur and hostilities continue...

Iran probably has one or more secret facilities for making weapon-grade uranium. So they can agree to harsh restrictions and yet it doesn't affect their secret facilities. I think that, by now, Iran has enough weapon-grade uranium for one or more nukes. They will be ready to go soon.
Old 11th August 2015, 06:32 PM

I would tend to think that Iran will not nuke anybody anytime soon. It is going to take them at least 6months to repatriated the frozen money (we are talking about a 100billions or more). Then if they are clever and I believe they are, they will wait and use that money to:
further their nuclear plan
build a stronger army
accelerate their weapon programs
Also , as time passes they are extending their presence in Iraq. Under the guise of fighting ISIS they are taking control of parts of Iraqi territory .The more they wait the more territory they will control....and the harder for the other countries it will be to tell them to get out.
Old 11th August 2015, 09:38 PM
Administrator

I'm predicting that Iran and ISIS will make a pact to join forces, probably soon after Iran reveals they have nuclear weapons (2016).