CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 5th March 2013, 09:57 PM
Administrator

Default Cardinal Arinze

Cardinal Arinze is at Vatican City. He was present when Pope Benedict XVI announced his resignation. He is still there today, meeting with the other Cardinals. But he cannot enter the conclave since his 80th birthday occurred prior to the day of valid resignation (28 Feb 2013).

He will be on the minds of the Cardinal-electors during the conclave.
Old 6th March 2013, 12:31 AM

Default Can see Arinze winning for the right and wrong reasons...but as per discussion here.

I think conservative cardinals will vote for him for obvious reasons, and liberal ones will vote for him as a compromise because of his age....they will figure that he is old enough not to last too long which they would prefer over a younger conservative cardinal. God often uses men's personal agendas to achieve His own.
Old 6th March 2013, 12:56 AM
Administrator

The liberal Cardinals would also like to see the first black Pope (at least in modern times), and a Pope from the developing world.
Old 6th March 2013, 03:19 PM

But isn't the age a big constraint? Would he be the oldest Pope ellected in recent memory?
Old 6th March 2013, 05:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mort View Post
But isn't the age a big constraint? Would he be the oldest Pope ellected in recent memory?

Yes, he would be the oldest Pope (as far as we know) at election. However, the Cardinals want to limit the length of the reign of a Pope, and age is the only way to do that. Also, people are living longer now than ever before, so an 80 year old Pope is not out of the question.
Old 6th March 2013, 08:54 PM

Default Arinze

Also, he seems to be in good health, mentally and physically. Comes off as someone who is maybe in their 60s.
Old 6th March 2013, 09:09 PM
Administrator

Default Good chance - but not 100% sure in my opinion

Cardinal Arinze is papabile to me and I will not get surprised if he gets elected as our new Pope, and I would love to see him as our new Pope!

Claire Rose from the Brides of the Most Blessed Trinity rings as a true seer and she is in Ron's true list.

However, my only doubt falls on the following:

Jesus or Mary (or any of the saints from heaven) have never explicitly told Clarie that Cardinal Arinze will be Pope. All that Clarie Rose had regarding this matter was a vision which is subject to her own interpretation, this is her vision:

Let's read what she has to say about it first:

"VISION OF CARDINAL ARINZE` WITH POPE'S HAT ON HIS HEAD.
Claire Rose Wrote:
June 1, 2003 10 A.M. Holy Mass Larose, Louisiana

During this Holy Mass I had two visions. The first I saw Cardinal Francis Arinze` with the Pope's Hat on his head. The tall hat. He was smiling! The second vision, I saw Mother Theresa of Calcutta. She, too, was smiling.

Later as we were having lunch I was telling the two priests of my two visions. Fr. Jude began to smile. I was very surprised to learn that he knew both Cardinal Arinize` and Mother Theresa! Only those who were present were told this.

June 6, 2003 Between 10 A.M. and 12 Noon
I was praying in a small Chapel where Jesus was Present in the Tabernacle. Our Mother Appeared and She asked me to prepare a short summary for the Pope (John Paul II), of the Mission that She has begun with us, Brides of the Most Blessed Trinity. She said this would be given to Father Jude to give to Cardinal Arinize` to give to Our Holy Father, John Paul II. I saw in a vision Fr. Jude handing the papers to Cardinal Arinize`. I thought this must be the explanation of the vision I saw on last Sunday of Cardinal Arinize` with the Pope's Hat on his head.

June 12, 2003 Just after 10 A.M.
A friend of mine called me. She said, "Sit down. I have something to tell you. A man from Canada wants to send you and Father Dean to Rome for Mother Theresa's Beatification in October!" I was shocked. My friend had to hang up before I could tell her what had happened in the past week. I immediately told my husband and Spiritual Director.
I knew without a doubt that Our Mother had made all these arrangements. WOW!

October 17, 2003 Vatican City 12 Noon.
A small group of nine Brides of the Most Blessed Trinity from 4 states, 2 countries, including the first 2 priest Brides had a private audience with Cardinal Arinize`. He was very welcoming to us. He listened. He agreed to receive the papers and gifts we had brought for the Holy Father and promised that he would get these to him for us. He blessed our Apostolate with a beautiful blessing. He then asked for our prayers. All this was very peaceful. Again I knew without a doubt that Our Mother had made all the arrangements. We thanked Her and prayed for those who made this possible, i.e. benefactors at the tomb of St. Peter.

Does the vision of Cardinal Arinize` with the Pope's Hat on have another meaning?
I do not know. Your Sister-in-Christ, Claire Rose

Full experience here:
http://dwp.bigplanet.com/holybrides/personalnews/

Now, Clarie said that she saw Caridinal Arinze with the Pope's hat, "the tall hat" in a vision. If true, does this means that he will be Pope? - Very likely. However, a Pope's hat and a Bishop hat, the "tall ones" look very similar and I wonder that it could be a misinterpretation of that vision. What I'm trying to say is that the vision could have been Cardinal Arinze with a 'Bishop's' hat, and Clarie thought that was (or confused it ) with a Popes hat.

These hats are called Mitres, and they can be worn by a Pope or Bishop with slightly minimal differences to the eye.

Let's see a Pope's hat and a Bishop's hat.

These are Bishop's mitres:

Now, let's see Pope Benedict XVI's with a mitre:

I would say that a Pope's hat may be somewhat larger, but still, they are similar.

Last edited by Brother : 6th March 2013 at 09:34 PM.
Old 6th March 2013, 11:56 PM
Administrator

There would be no reason for God to give a supernatural vision of a man who is already a Bishop (and a Cardinal) wearing the hat of a Bishop. The recipient of the vision understood, at the time, that the hat was that of a Pope. So the vision indicates that Cardinal Arinze will be Pope.

The Brides of the Most Blessed Trinity were blessed with this prophetic vision because it is their principle work to pray for all ordained persons, from deacons and humble parish priests, to Bishops and the Pope.
Old 7th March 2013, 12:00 AM

Thanks for posting this Brother. It is good to know the context in which this vision was seen and expressed.

As we discussed in this group before it is entirely possible that a visionary (or us for that matter) can have an erroneous understanding of a private revelation.

Regardless of whether or not Arinze is the next Pope there are a lot of important events that will happen during the next Pontificate.
Old 7th March 2013, 12:07 AM

Ron,

One question though that doesn't make sense is why did she also have a vision of Blessed Teresa of Calcutta? 11 days after the vision, she learned she would meet with Cardinal Arinze and witness the beatification of Blessed Teresa. Two events tying these two people into her vision.

Could it be that it was her mis-interpretation that she saw the large hat and assumed the purpose was that she saw him as Pope?

-Jay