Old 29th July 2013, 06:56 PM
Administrator

Default Welcome: Keva

Welcome to new member
Keva

who just joined the group today.
Old 29th July 2013, 09:55 PM

Hy to Ron and everyone here...

Im Adam , 28 years old student of law from Zagreb , Croatia. First i want to warn everybody that my english is far from perfect...

Catholic since birth , but in my 19. year i become more bind to my faith , as a result of dramatic change in my mothers life - looking for God she received many graces , which eventually happened with me also...

Since Međugorje and Zlatko Sudac are both close to me , geographicly and othervise (Zlatko Sudac practicly raised from the dead the daugther of close friend of my parents. She had a brain tumor discovered in fase in which the tumor spread to all of her brain , so she fell in coma , and doctors said nothing can be done. But then Zlatko steps in , enters in hospital room filled with people in coma , says a little pray , and puf , they ALL got back from coma...) , I got more interested in this matter , and find a lot of answeres in Rons writing. In fact , that was the first time that I can remember that I read any explanation about apocalipse that had sense , and that didnt seem just stupid and ridicoulus...

If I can help with anything here , its probably translation of anything that has to do with Međugorje and Zlatko Sudac , as well as any news that is maybe hard to hear in America...

Last edited by Keva : 29th July 2013 at 10:59 PM.
Old 29th July 2013, 11:35 PM
Administrator

That level of miraculous healing is beyond what is found even in many Saints. I'm thoroughly convinced that Zlatko Sudac is the Angelic Shepherd. And that of course also means that the start of the tribulation cannot be far off.
Old 30th July 2013, 12:24 AM

Also the level of pain that God permits for Zlatko...

Hes been clinicaly dead for about 70 times so far. He is constantly getting tortured because God permits him to feel the pain of Jesus on Calvary very intense , and then he dies...

This is a picture of him while he finds himself in that kind of state...

http://i39.tinypic.com/fm5js3.jpg

Also the pain of being over-suspected by church itself. They even forbiden his seminars for few years , but now they reopened them again , but even now he needs special license of bishop for every particular seminar he wants to take...

To be perfectly honest , if i didnt now him for a decade , at the first he would seem to me like his crazy. His face got bit twisted and changed , and his wearing a lot of pouder to hide the cross. Also his behavior is slightly changed. I think that mentally his becoming something like John the baptist , who was a weird man , but a man of God...

Last edited by Keva : 30th July 2013 at 12:41 AM.
Old 30th July 2013, 02:20 AM

Hi Keva and welcome. I'm so glad you have joined this group. I find it providential that you personally know Fr. Sudac and have come to this forum. I hope you can share some insights into his life as you already have !
While awaiting these things, be diligent, so that you may be found to be immaculate and unassailable before him, in peace. 2 Peter 3:14
Old 30th July 2013, 10:21 AM
supporting member

Default Welcome Keva

Welcome to our group. I have followed Father Sudac for many years now. I will look forward to the insights that you can provide.
Old 30th July 2013, 01:50 PM

Adam,

Welcome to the group!!! I too have a keen interest in Fr. Sudac and would love to hear more. I have never heard this story and imagine that there is much more that has not been translated to English. Anything you can share would be greatly appreciated.

-Jay
Old 30th July 2013, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontifex View Post
I find it providential that you personally know Fr. Sudac and have come to this forum.

No , I didnt say i know him personally. When i said i know him for more then a decade , i meant of following his case for more then a decade. Zlatko is just good friend of very good friends of my parents. He become close to them after he saved their daughter...

But its very hard today to get to him , or to hear anything about him , because of limitations he has been put by church in Croatia. But I predict that this period , of him being silenced , is coming to an end. Masses of regular people want him , and Church will have to respond...

Quote:
js1975 says: Adam,

Welcome to the group!!! I too have a keen interest in Fr. Sudac and would love to hear more. I have never heard this story and imagine that there is much more that has not been translated to English. Anything you can share would be greatly appreciated.

-Jay

Here you can find one of my comments in which I have translated of what he said about a coming nuclear war. I guess that is also one of the reasons of why the church is silencing him...

http://ronconte.wordpress.com/2013/0...d-war-3-and-4/

Last edited by Keva : 30th July 2013 at 03:08 PM.
Old 30th July 2013, 04:13 PM

If ill have anything else to say , ill say it on the thread about Sudac...
Old 30th July 2013, 08:42 PM

Default A very warm welcome from Ireland

Keva

Welcome.

You will learn a lot here.
Be open to changing your ideas in favour of what the church teaches.
Always seek to replace your will with God's Will for you.

Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you into the Truth.

A daughter of mine, who lives and works in Scotland, is currently on holidays in Croatia. I will now be more interested in seeing her photos and videos.

God bless.
jbbt9