CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > FAQ about the Future
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2nd December 2013, 08:00 PM

Exclamation Any predictions for 2014?

Hi Ron,

I was wondering if U or anyone else
has any predictions for what 2014 might bring.

From what the bona fide CPRs tell us, there should be
more "Bad stuff" ahead, but its not clear what or when.??
Old 2nd December 2013, 08:28 PM
Administrator

I'll write a post on that topic later this month.
Old 3rd December 2013, 12:10 AM

Default thanks

thanks
Old 5th January 2014, 03:25 AM

Red face Not many predictions for 2014???

Ron: I read your predictions for 2014. They were short.

I think on a closed post you were looking toward 2016 for the warning.

Have U been staying abreast of Pedro Regis? Many of his messages reference the BVM telling Regis that we must look forward to a "long" period of suffering.

When Mary uses terms like that, I think in terms of decades rather than years.

But I'm just guessing.

In any event, I'd really like to know how Ron feels about our economy in the USA during 2014. I am worried about the USA economy and see it edging closer 2 collapse.

I read today, in the secular press, that many billionaires have just recently gotten out of the stock market. That does not sound like good economic news.

Perhaps if Ron doesn't have any particular thoughts about this, maybe somebody out there has something to venture.

Its nice to have people hold onto your hand when you feel anxious about future events. Even a negative opinion is better than no opinion at all.

just my thoughts
Old 5th January 2014, 03:27 AM

Wink happy new year

oops; forgot to mention: Happy New Year! even though my views are not the happiest
Old 5th January 2014, 12:43 PM
Administrator

I still think the Warning will happen on Good Friday of 2016.

The first event of the tribulation is the start of World War 3. This depends on Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. I also think that Iran's president, Hassan Rouhani, will become Supreme Leader of Iran while he is also president. Otherwise, he would not have enough power to start a war.

I think that Iran's deal with the West indicates they are nearing completion of nuclear weapons. They agreed to stop enriching uranium to near 20%, so they must have a secret facility that enriches uranium. They should have a nuclear weapon by sometime in 2014.

I don't expect severe economic problems until the War starts.
Old 7th January 2014, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromeindesert View Post
Perhaps if Ron doesn't have any particular thoughts about this, maybe somebody out there has something to venture.

Its nice to have people hold onto your hand when you feel anxious about future events. Even a negative opinion is better than no opinion at all.

One thing. If Blessed Imelda is the Eucharistic Martyr and if the Great Miracle occurs on her feast day (May 12th or May 13th) and if we take Joey Lomangino's age into account (he was born in 1930) the choice of years begins to narrow. Let's list them and see how they compare.

2016-May 12 is on a Thursday, Joey would be about 86
2021-May 13 is on a Thursday. Joey would be about 91
2022-May 12 is on a Thursday. Joey would be about 92
2027-May 13 is on a Thursday. Joey would be about 97
2032-May 13 is on a Thursday. Joey would be about 102 years old
Old 7th January 2014, 02:20 PM

OK...so all dates seem at least possible...age 102 is not impossible, especially if heaven has something to do with it, so given those dates, what other known true prophecy helps us refine those dates...there has been so much speculation that I get all the good info mixed with the bad....info such as...

No. of Popes
War
...what else..
Old 7th January 2014, 02:46 PM

Quote:
I read today, in the secular press, that many billionaires have just recently gotten out of the stock market. That does not sound like good economic news.

Jerry,
I read the same article. I am not sure how skewed the data was, however I agree that the outlook is grim. There is absolutely going to be a market correction. Last year they said up to 80 percent, now it is up to 90 percent. Every time I hear news that everything is now fine it reminds me of the news prior to the market collapse on black Friday. The question is not if, but when. From what I understand a likely trigger will be the bond market, which will affect the mortgage rates and will begin the domino effect. Thoughts?

-Jay
Old 18th January 2014, 04:20 AM

Red face i can't believe people are still buying stocks??

every time I see that the Dow or the NASDAQ have gone up again I scratch my head and feel like Greenspan.

Greenspan, when he was head of the FEd Treasury warned us of "unbridled enthusiasm" regarding stocks. Nobody paid attention.

Do the math: We are 17 Trillion in debt. Gold is only around $1250 an ounce yet it cost more than that to mine it. Silver is low, too. There is a finite amount of Gold & silver. There is an unlimited amount of paper that the Fed can print.

The same basic math applies to various metals.

God made precious metals. Man made paper money.

I think this country messed up when it went off the gold/silver standard & started spending like a drunken sailor.

The US just approved another huge budget that assures our continued massive spending through October of 2014.

IMHO, We are economically on the edge of an abyss. Maybe not this year, maybe not next year but sooner or later this bubble has to burst, I think.

I don't know any reliable host on talk radio (many of whom are much more informed than me) that sees a bright future for the USA in the foreseeable future.

Donald Trump was on Dateline stating that if we sold every piece of residential and commercial property in the USA, we would not have enuf
money to pay off our 17trillion debt. Statistics like that scare me.

Bec I'm married I can't just dump paper money & stock up on precious metals. Everything in the marriage world has to be decided jointly.

But if I was a single man I would put every extra cent I have in to metals, even base metals. Only after getting the obvious basics: prepper materials such as food, water, etc.

maybe i'm just too gloom & doom but that's my opinion