CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16th February 2015, 04:13 PM
supporting member

Default ISIS

Less than half an hour ago on the 700 Club news I heard ISIS boast that they are so close to Italy that it will be easy to close in on the Christians there! This after they beheaded the Egyptian Christians. Will nothing or no one even attempt to stop them? This is too close to the prediction about the assassination of a pope.
Old 17th February 2015, 04:35 AM

Default Ron

You predictions and what is just starting to sweep the middle east and Europe are coming true

Last edited by JonDavid : 17th February 2015 at 04:57 AM.
Old 17th February 2015, 01:22 PM
Administrator

Unfortunately, it's becoming all too clear that the Islamic extremists would like to attack and conquer Europe. If Iran obtains nuclear weapons, and ISIS captures all of Iraq, then World War 3 will be at the threshold. The final event that triggers the War is the Warning. Many sinners refuse to repent at the great illumination of conscience. The extremists are thrown into a state of great fear and desperation. So they go to War.
Old 18th February 2015, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
Unfortunately, it's becoming all too clear that the Islamic extremists would like to attack and conquer Europe. If Iran obtains nuclear weapons, and ISIS captures all of Iraq, then World War 3 will be at the threshold. The final event that triggers the War is the Warning. Many sinners refuse to repent at the great illumination of conscience. The extremists are thrown into a state of great fear and desperation. So they go to War.

But aren't IRAN and ISIS on the opposite political spectrum, one being Shiat and the other Sunni ? You think they will cooperate ?
For this was I born, and for this came I into the world; that I should give testimony to the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. (Jh:18:37)
Old 18th February 2015, 12:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker View Post
But aren't IRAN and ISIS on the opposite political spectrum, one being Shiat and the other Sunni ? You think they will cooperate ?

Extremists do not care about any of the theological or cultural differences between Shia and Sunni. An extremist Shia is not so different from an extremist Sunni. I think they will unite in their hatred of the West.
Old 18th February 2015, 09:33 PM

Default old saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
Extremists do not care about any of the theological or cultural differences between Shia and Sunni. An extremist Shia is not so different from an extremist Sunni. I think they will unite in their hatred of the West.

The ends justifies the means. So if Twelevers of Iran and End Times ISIS need to form an alliance so be it.
Old 18th February 2015, 10:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonDavid View Post
The ends justifies the means. So if Twelevers of Iran and End Times ISIS need to form an alliance so be it.
Yes, that's their attitude. They don't care about morality or theology.