CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25th May 2015, 07:18 PM
Administrator

Default great Catholic monarch

The person I believe to be the great Catholic monarch, Ferdinand Zvonimir, turns 18 next month (21 June 2015). What does he do with his time these days? Formula 1 racing.

http://tinyurl.com/FZracing

In an interview, he stated that he has no interest in trying to reestablish a monarch (the Austrian one, I suppose he meant). He just wants to race. Spoken like a true teenager.
Old 26th May 2015, 02:39 PM

Default Great Monarch

As I recall, a prophesy stated he would live a fast lane life in his youth. He receives the Holy Spirit when his leg walks with a limp, maybe when he is in his late 20s.
Old 26th May 2015, 05:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
As I recall, a prophesy stated he would live a fast lane life in his youth. He receives the Holy Spirit when his leg walks with a limp, maybe when he is in his late 20s.

Yes, I also thought that he would live a sinful youth, repent later, and then become very holy. I don't recall the part about a limp. He is not particularly holy right now, but he does not seem to be very sinful (as far as we know).
Old 27th May 2015, 02:24 PM

It will be hard to identify this figure for sure before public appearance , if it is true what venerable Holzhauser said "of him being descendant of german royal family , born in exile..."

Old 30th May 2015, 03:20 AM

Default Limp

Catherine Emmerich, " Thereupon I saw an angel, and he touched the sinew of his hip, like Jacob. He was in great pain, and from that day on, he walked with a limp". Old German prophesy, " He will be lame afoot." Peasant Jasper, Germany, "This Prince shall mount his horse from the right hand side , because he limps from one foot."
Old 30th May 2015, 11:43 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Catherine Emmerich, " Thereupon I saw an angel, and he touched the sinew of his hip, like Jacob. He was in great pain, and from that day on, he walked with a limp". Old German prophesy, " He will be lame afoot." Peasant Jasper, Germany, "This Prince shall mount his horse from the right hand side , because he limps from one foot."

Thanks. Sounds solid. I wonder how he will get the limp. Maybe a car racing accident.
Old 30th May 2015, 07:59 PM

Does anybody know if there was a physical description of him as well?
While awaiting these things, be diligent, so that you may be found to be immaculate and unassailable before him, in peace. 2 Peter 3:14
Old 31st May 2015, 02:41 AM

Default Physical descriptions

David Poreaus 17th century, " The Great Monarch will be of French descent, large forehead, large dark eyes, light brown wavy hair, and a eagle nose."
Old 31st May 2015, 11:11 AM
Administrator

We have to take these predictions from private revelations or private interpretation of Scripture with a grain of salt. The same thing is true for prophecies about his ancestry (French, or German or other). He might not fit every claim made about him by holy persons.
Old 1st June 2015, 01:13 AM

Agree, though many of the old European families have a mixture of French, German and Spanish blood.