CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Medjugorje and Garabandal
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 3rd March 2016, 05:32 PM

Default Fr Petar and Mirjana

Does anyone know of the whereabouts of Fr. Petar and Mirjana as we are now about 12 days out before the 10 day period where Mirjana & Father Petar will begin their fast and prayers, as previously disclosed?
Old 4th March 2016, 01:46 AM

No idea, had no luck with Google.
-Jay
Old 15th March 2016, 02:12 PM

So today is a big day in the eschatological calendar.

I remember reading once that the announcement or communication of the Warning, three days before it's occurrence, would itself be made in a miraculous way so that the world would be aware. I was wondering if anyone knows the form this may take or can anyone speculate on it?
Old 15th March 2016, 02:18 PM

Thanks for the reminder, I can't believe it is only 10 days away!! The only activity I was aware of was that Fr. Petar would be notified privately and would pray and fast until 3 days prior.

-Jay
Old 15th March 2016, 02:28 PM
Administrator

We don't know anything about that point, how the miracle will be announced, reportedly with some type of miraculous help.

I don't have a speculation on that point.
Old 16th March 2016, 03:11 AM

Default IMHO nothing will in 2016 or 2017

my 45 years as a Catholic theologian has involved at least 30 years of reading all available catholic prophecy; many books are maintained
in R. Catholic seminaries but have long been out of print;

I do not wish to disparage any other theologians but I think we can
agree to disagree.

Only 3 of the 6 seers @ Medjugorje have all 10 secrets. It took nearly a decade or so for the third seer to be given the 10th secret.

Vicka has stated that no secrets will be revealed until all 6 seers possess all 10 secrets.

Let's exclude the above evidence.
Still, the overwhelming evidence of all catholic prophecy gives me full faith and confidence in making the following
educated prediction:

Nothing will happen (no warning etc.) in either 2016 or 2017.

I wish it were different. I wish the warning would come asap. It simply will not happen. I am an old man.

I will live maybe 20 more years if I'm lucky. I doubt that anything will happen in my lifetime.

The only thing that will happen for sure is that catholics who remain loyal to the magesterium of the church will be persecuted more and more severely.

Last edited by jeromeindesert : 16th March 2016 at 03:14 AM.
Old 16th March 2016, 10:14 AM

Default The Warning

I would like to ask if we remove Garabandal from our Eschatology how would the scenario change ? Are the warning and miracle two probable events from other sources?
For this was I born, and for this came I into the world; that I should give testimony to the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. (Jh:18:37)
Old 16th March 2016, 11:51 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromeindesert View Post
my 45 years as a Catholic theologian has involved at least 30 years of reading all available catholic prophecy;

Have you written any Catholic theology?
Old 16th March 2016, 01:06 PM

An interesting point has been raised. Did Our Lady relate that all ten secrets would be revealed to all seers before the beginning of the secrets? If so, then surely it would make the 2016 date unlikely at this stage.
Old 16th March 2016, 01:11 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Truth View Post
An interesting point has been raised. Did Our Lady relate that all ten secrets would be revealed to all seers before the beginning of the secrets? If so, then surely it would make the 2016 date unlikely at this stage.

No, I don't believe she said that. It is a false idea that has been spreading online, but it is not based on Mary's assertions, as far as I know.