CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Medjugorje and Garabandal
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16th March 2016, 03:58 PM

Let us all continue to fast, pray and trust in Our Lord and His Divine Providence.
Old 16th March 2016, 06:38 PM
Banned

Location: Hereford(Shrine of Our Lady of the Sierras), Arizona

Although my opinion is that the Warning will occur in 2017, if it is to occur Good Friday 2016, I believe that message of Mirjana March 18, 2016, will indicate so.
Old 17th March 2016, 12:42 AM
Banned

Location: Hereford(Shrine of Our Lady of the Sierras), Arizona
Exclamation Live Streaming Mirjana Friday

Mary TV will be Live Streaming
Mijana Soldo's March 18, 2016 Apparition!
Direct from Medjugorje!
Streaming begins at:
1:30 pm Medjugorje time (8:30 am EDT)
www.marytv.tv
Old 17th March 2016, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
No, I don't believe she said that. It is a false idea that has been spreading online, but it is not based on Mary's assertions, as far as I know.

Earlier on I had asked this question: I would like to ask if we remove Garabandal from our Eschatology how would the scenario change ? Are the warning and miracle two probable events from other sources?

Maybe no one saw it.
For this was I born, and for this came I into the world; that I should give testimony to the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. (Jh:18:37)
Old 17th March 2016, 03:40 PM
Administrator

My date for the Warning is just over a week away. I'm not willing to speculate at this point. Let's just wait and see
Old 18th March 2016, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
My date for the Warning is just over a week away. I'm not willing to speculate at this point. Let's just wait and see

Yes I agree. I still am waiting as well. However, what about the second part of my question. Were the warning/miracle predicted from other sources to Garabandal, such as from Saints ?
For this was I born, and for this came I into the world; that I should give testimony to the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. (Jh:18:37)
Old 18th March 2016, 12:08 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker View Post
Yes I agree. I still am waiting as well. However, what about the second part of my question. Were the warning/miracle predicted from other sources to Garabandal, such as from Saints ?

Depends on your interpretation. See my books on the subject.

The Warning:

[Zechariah 12]
{12:10} And I will pour out upon the house of David and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of prayers. And they will look upon me, whom they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only son, and they will feel sorrow over him, as one would be sorrowful at the death of a firstborn.
{12:11} In that day, there will be a great lamentation in Jerusalem, like the lamentation of Hadadrimmon in the plain of Megiddo.

The Miracle:

[Zechariah 13]
{13:1} In that day, there will be a fountain open to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, for the washing of the transgressor and of the defiled woman.
{13:2} And this shall be in that day, says the Lord of hosts: I will disperse the names of the idols from the earth, and they will not be remembered any longer. And I will take away the false prophets and the unclean spirit from the earth.
Old 18th March 2016, 07:03 PM

Here is Mirjana's message for March 18th 2016. No indication of the Warning in this message:

“Dear children, my coming to you is a gift from the Heavenly Father for you. Through His love I am coming to help you to find the way to the truth, to find the way to my Son. I am coming to confirm the truth to you. I desire to remind you of the words of my Son. He pronounced words of salvation for the entire world, the words of love for everyone - that love which He proved by His sacrifice. But even today, many of my children do not know Him, they do not want to come to know Him, they are indifferent. Because of their indifference my heart suffers painfully. My Son has always been in the Father. By being born on earth He brought the divine and from me received the human. With Him the word came among us. With Him came the light of the world which penetrates hearts, illuminates them and fills them with love and consolation. My children, all those who love my Son can see Him, because His face can be seen through the souls which are filled with love for Him. Therefore, my children, my apostles, listen to me. Leave vanity and selfishness. Do not live only for what is earthly and material. Love my Son and make it so that others may see His face through your love for Him. I will help you to come to know Him all the more. I will speak to you about Him. Thank you.”
Old 18th March 2016, 07:43 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Truth View Post
Here is Mirjana's message for March 18th 2016. No indication of the Warning in this message:

“Dear children, my coming to you is a gift from the Heavenly Father for you. Through His love I am coming to help you to find the way to the truth, to find the way to my Son. I am coming to confirm the truth to you. I desire to remind you of the words of my Son. He pronounced words of salvation for the entire world, the words of love for everyone - that love which He proved by His sacrifice. But even today, many of my children do not know Him, they do not want to come to know Him, they are indifferent. Because of their indifference my heart suffers painfully. My Son has always been in the Father. By being born on earth He brought the divine and from me received the human. With Him the word came among us. With Him came the light of the world which penetrates hearts, illuminates them and fills them with love and consolation. My children, all those who love my Son can see Him, because His face can be seen through the souls which are filled with love for Him. Therefore, my children, my apostles, listen to me. Leave vanity and selfishness. Do not live only for what is earthly and material. Love my Son and make it so that others may see His face through your love for Him. I will help you to come to know Him all the more. I will speak to you about Him. Thank you.”

"to confirm the truth to you"
"to help you to find the way to the truth"
"salvation for the entire world"
"love which He proved by His sacrifice" [on Good Friday]
"illuminates them and fills them with love and consolation" [the illumination; the consolation]

Repentance and conversion: "Leave vanity and selfishness. Do not live only for what is earthly and material. Love my Son and make it so that others may see His face through your love for Him. I will help you to come to know Him all the more."

sounds like the Warning and Consolation to me.
Old 18th March 2016, 07:45 PM

Thanks Hands of Truth. Interesting, second message in a row with the same message.

"I will speak to you about Him. Thank you."

-Jay