CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Catholicism > Controversies about Catholicism
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 13th May 2016, 10:09 PM

Default Dragons...

There are very many indications throughout the early christian history that catholic saints slayed dragons who were eating people. Saint George is most famous by that , but there are many others...

Here is a list. It says orthodox in the title , but all the mentioned reffer to pre-schismatic period...

https://www.google.hr/url?sa=t&rct=j...MdaZrtNPmfQr6g

Any comments ?

Last edited by Keva : 13th May 2016 at 10:13 PM.
Old 2nd August 2016, 05:47 PM

I think we should add Saint Patrick to the list...

Ha banned all the "snakes" from the Ireland...

http://francisjimtuscano.files.wordp...and-snakes.jpg

Last edited by Keva : 2nd August 2016 at 05:53 PM.
Old 28th November 2016, 09:08 PM

Saint John Damascus wrote an essey on dragons "on dragons snd ghosts" and there he described that dragons exist and that they are born of other serpents. He mentioned that some people believe that dragons can contrive a human form and walk among us...

There is a line to think about...

"And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers..."

What is this "offspring of serpent" ?

Old 29th November 2016, 12:15 AM
Administrator

I think, in ancient times, the term "dragons" was used very broadly. So we can't tell what type of animal is indicated. The ancients did not categorize plants and animals the way that we do.
Old 30th November 2016, 01:41 PM

Pope Sylvester killed the dragon that devoured 300 people daily. Saint George killed a dragon that demanded from villains to sacrifice him his children to be eaten. What animal is that ?

This thread goes dramatical if we add that Nibiru stuff from Anguera and Emmitsburg, because Nibiru is in close relation with dragons and gargoyles. I think that there is an option that we will be invaded by this old and forgoten enemies of ours - fifth and sixth trumpeth...

Old 30th November 2016, 05:00 PM
Administrator

Some of these stories are fictional. You can also find fictional stories about Saints. Butler's lives of the Saints repeats some of these stories, but then evaluates whether it is likely true or not.
Old 30th November 2016, 09:29 PM

1. Butler lived in 18. century, so his evaluation of this stories from the first centuries worth same as your and mine. Butler was just a priest, not a big player like St. John Damascus. But i would like to read some of his evaluations anyway, so if you have some link to them, great...

2. Our Lady of Emmitsburg:

https://youtu.be/D3fuJXH4SK8?t=144

Our lady is our mother and as a mother she doesnt want to shock us, so here she is giving us a mild tap to the shoulder that aliens exist...

Thats how it sounds, right ?

3. There is a video with Zlatko Sudac on youtube where Zlatko is saying that Tito wasnt the real Tito - there is a widespread theory in Croatia that real Tito died during WW2. and was replaced by a "duplicate" of him, because the real Tito didnt have one finger on his hand. I dont know what Sudac meant by this, but i felt the need to share this information...

Mirjana from Međugorje:

If you would know what is know happening in the world you would look on our reality in a completely different way...

4. The third secret of fatima - there is something connected beetween the Fatima and Anguera and Emmitsburg, but im not going to say anything without Rons permission. We could at least discuss it on this level - as a controversy. I agree with Ron, sister Lucy and the pope Benedict XVI. that the secret is revealed, but the secret is only a vision given in 1917. That is the secret and nothing else. You dont have to be Sherlock Holmes to understand that there was many dialogues beetween sister Lucy and the churchman on the subject, and therefore there is probably some documentation in the church archives reffering the secret. In that documentation sister Lucy probably described something using her own words, without visions and metaphores. People who would read this document would later name it "the third secret of fatima", without thinking is it a secret or not...

If not so, then why did pope John Paul II., when asked about Fatima, answered:

If there is a message that oceans will flood whole areas of the world, killing millions of people from one second to another, then publishing this message wouldnt be much desired ...

Also, if pope revealed this part with the oceans, then we have a logical conclusion that it is not the part that is to horrific to be revealed. Obviously, there is something much worse then oceans flooding the earth and the fire falling from the sky. Again i say, there is no obligation from the church to say anything about it, because it is not the secret of fatima, but it is the reason of why our lady of Emmitsburg said:" But I can assure you that secretly those in the governmental positions around the whole world and the Church authorities all know."

How do church authorities know of Nibiru if somebody didnt give them the information ?

This is our lady speaking...

Last edited by Keva : 30th November 2016 at 09:42 PM.
Old 1st December 2016, 12:29 AM
Administrator

Fire will fall from the sky when a broken comet collides with the earth. This is not "Nibiru" though.
[Rev]
{8:7} And the first Angel sounded the trumpet. And there came hail and fire, mixed with blood; and it was cast down upon the earth. And a third part of the earth was burned, and a third part of the trees was entirely burned up, and all the green plants were burned.
{8:8} And the second Angel sounded the trumpet. And something like a great mountain, burning with fire, was cast down into the sea. And a third part of the sea became like blood.

At Akita, our Lady mentioned fire falling from the sky.

At another point in time, centuries later, the oceans will suddenly shift in their position, because the earth will wobble on its axis (as I've explained in my eschatology books).

[Isaiah]
{24:18} And this shall be: whoever will flee from the voice of dread will fall into the pit. And whoever will extricate himself from the pit will be caught in the snare. For the floodgates from above have been opened, and the foundations of the earth will be shaken.
{24:19} The earth will be utterly broken! The earth will be utterly crushed! The earth will be utterly shaken!
{24:20} The earth will stagger greatly, like a drunken man, and will be carried away, like the tent of a single night. And its iniquity will be heavy upon it, and it will fall and not rise up again.

At La Salette, our Lady mentioned the earth wobbling on its axis (by saying that the stars will seem to wander from their usual course).
Old 1st December 2016, 10:51 PM

Malachi Martin claimed to have read this documentation and that he is under oath not to reveal it. However, in many interviews that he gave he implied a lot on that matter...

Here is what he implied...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8ZdNAYsyi0

And this whole 10 minutes...

https://youtu.be/oqaLeX7kgOg?t=9972

If i got it right, he is implaying that there is a documentation about Nibiru being populated with demonic aliens, but not saying that all aliens are demonic. In the ufology there is a name for this particular species and that is draco-reptilians. On earth they are known as dragons.

Old 1st December 2016, 11:07 PM
Administrator

Keva,

You are way out of the mainstream of Catholic thought and science with these claims. So, I'll just say I disagree, and leave it at that.